Re: Re: sorcery

From: David Cake <dave_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 04:31:11 +0800

>At 09:39 PM 6/21/01 +0800, you wrote:
>
>> Its all part of the fun. Animists can keep finding new
>>spirits, theists have new aspects and sub-cults to join, and new
>>sub-cults. Its all the same.
>
>Where can devotees get more than three affinities at the same time?

        First, this would seem to be predicated on the (I hope now debunked to within an inch of its life) idea that gaining new affinities is particularly important, rather than an invitation to skill dilution.

	Secondly, as an initiate, easily.
	Thirdly, by saying 'and knows the many dancing magics of
Boomshakalak' on their character sheet - its not actually a rules limit, but a cultural limit. I'm not aware of any rule forbidding it, its just what happens if you stick to Heortling standard practices.

> > and you can just keep on making up affinities for ever.

	That was probably a thinko for 'feats'. Apologies.
	Cheers
		David