Re: keep cool, please

From: gjr_at_...
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 14:53:04 +0100 (BST)

On Fri, 22 Jun 2001, Mikko Rintasaari wrote:

> But let's remember Glorantha is Greg's creation. You can't create a good
> game/story/work of ar/meal by trying to find a consensus at each step.
>
> A candybar designed by a democratic prosess and majority vote ends up
> just being sugar.

Never the less, an idea that has very few supporters, and nobody can actually come up with a reasonable use for seems to be one not to pursue.

Assuming that the rumours we have so far bear any resemblance to the actual rule...

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson			The Stableyard - Internet Solutions
gjr_at_...		http://www.thestableyard.net