Re: Swords of Prax

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 17:34:57 -0400

guy hoyle wrote:

> There's another possible source of swords and worked metal goods that I
> don't think anybody has touched on yet: the Big Rubble. Sure, it's been
> ruins for centuries, but I think that, with the proper magic, swords and
> other weapons could be maintained for generations. Plus, they'd most likely
> turn up new weapons stashes every once in awhile.
>
> Guy Hoyle

True but the Rubble is one spot in the wilderness. Prax is about the size of Ontario, Canada. And it was sealed off by the Trolls for most of the Isolation period fairly effectively, IIRC?

Now, if we had some widly scattered oaisis folks who did metalworking that'd be perfect, but I don't think the nomads let them do that sort of thing.

Jeff