Re: Egroups digests?

From: Stephen Watson <stephen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 18:47:20 +0100

In that finely crafted message <Ds$QNKAdHVQ5Ewv6_at_...>

         Tim Ellis <tim_at_...> wrote::

> Anyone had any digests off Egroups today? My mailbox is strangely
> empty...

I'm sending this to the list as general information: apparently Demon's mail servers got severely overloaded on Friday and didn't recover until Monday. Go to <URL:http://www.egroups.com/myprofile> (or something) and you'll see a list of bounce messages.

I have no idea if the HeroWars or HW-Rules messages will eventually reach us Demon users, but the Glorantha Digest came through.

--
Stephen Watson <URL:http://www.kerofin.demon.co.uk/> Glorantha & RISC OS
"Just another betrayal, lose another friend