Runes Key

From: Erik Nolander <erik.nolander_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 16:08:29 +0200

(Apologize if this gets double-posted, I'm having some trouble with the eGroups server)
Hi all,

I've put a key to the Core and Hero Wars Rune Fonts in the Files directory. Hopefully it's in Word 6.0/95 format - I use Word 2000, but I think I managed to save it correctly...
It's not complete - some runes I just couldn't find from looking through the Glorantha and Hero Wars books. If any of you know more, please let me know and I'll update the list. Also, there are some inconsistencies between the fonts (such as Annihilation/Void being represented by two different runes) and some things I wasn't sure of - I've put a question mark next to these runes. At least one rune I found by using a Swedish character, and I don't know if this will show up properly on other keysets. As above, let me know if you know more or have any suggestions!

Cheers,

Erik Nolander