Womens in Loskalm

From: Bébéhu <bere.bbu_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 14:53:02 -0000

Hello,
It is said page 171 of Glorantha, Introduction to the Hero Wars, that women have a subordinate role in the loskalmi society. This contradicts with what was said in TotRM 13, page 20. Is the new version the official one ? I mean, Loskalm is the land of Idealism. I think the women should have equal rights in it. Beside, it would help me to go west, as I have 1/3 to 1/2 of my gaming group who is female. And when playing in a sexist society, they always turn up to Womens' Rights militantism, wich is quite straining for me and the other male players. So I would like to know if the Glorantha book is right. Yours sincerely,
Bere Bebehu

Please, excuse my English, but I'm French.