Re: Re: Womens in Loskalm

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 15:59:39 PDT

Philip Hibbs:

>To be fair, this may be an important point in Greg's Glorantha. For
>example, this "failure" of Loskalm's "idealism" may be an important
> >plotpoint in the War Against War story, with women's lib becoming a
> >major philosophical schism in Loskalm. If so, then your campaign will
> >encounter difficulties if you decide to use that particular campagn
> >pack.

I wouldn't worry about contradicting the War against War considering that I myself don't know much about it. And Greg hasn't said anything to me about women's lib being an important part of Loskalmi Idealism. Insofar as Loskalm has a flaw, the flaw is something else (ie projection of the dark side beyond the borders of Loskalm during the Ban) and created the Kingdom of War.

--Peter Metcalfe