Re: Re: Womens in Loskalm

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 13:41:34 PDT

Nick Brooke

>Name was a tribute to a poster called Michelle something-or-other,

Either Ringo or Starr, I can't remember which.

>who debated Malkioni female saints with Sandy and
>others, several years back. I'm sure Peter Metcalfe has more on her
>(as a Joan-of-Arc figure?).

Wot I have on Elleish was published in the Glorantha Book and improved on by Greg or Rory FWIW - the original had her saving Bailifies at one of the battles of Asgolan Fields. Having her followers gain respectability as a result of a recent event means that Sandy's description of her is still valid.

--Peter Metcalfe