Getting the chop

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 21:21:13 +0100

Hi
I'm just watching a documentary on TV about a Roman execution by beheading at Stonehenge (that's the current theory, the documentary hasn't finished), and I was wondering... What methods of execution are common in Glorantha? KoDP give you lots of chances to sacrifice or execute captives or thralls, but, alas, no gory details :) Does everyone just get the quick chop? Has any detail been put in print of common or special executions in various cultures (Orlanthi and Lunar being the obvious ones I'd be likely to use)?

Wulf