Re: Elmali clan [long]

From: metcalphnz <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 11:46:44 -0000

Jerome:

> Is there anything said about Hyalor worship in Barbarian
> Adventures?

No.

> I remember from -somewhere- that the Dundealos
> worship him at a shrine (or is it Beren?),

Can't recall. A famous member of the Dundealos was Derik Poljoni and many Dundealos did later become the Potor clan of Bastards on the plains of Prax. But no mention has been made of Hyalor worship among them.

> and from King
> of Sartar that the Grazers worship him, but what about the
> Hyalorings of the former Runegate Triarchy for example?

Hyalor as a pentan deity would be a spirit. I suppose around Runegate, people have horsey charms and all that.

--Peter Metcalfe