Re: Well-traveled heortlings

From: bethexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 18:17:09 -0000

I'm in full agreement here. Sure, "most" Heortlings never leave tribal lands, but I'm sure that is an Orlanthi most. I suspect a lot of Orlanth Adventurous initiates are apt to head off on wanderings for a while when young--after all, so did Orlanth. Banishments are not so uncommon, probably even more so with the Lunar invasion (hot heads may commonly be banished for the clan's sake). Some Ernalda the Healer initiates may well be just about as footloose as their brothers. And there are always exceptions in any cult--after all, Odysius (spelling?) didn't plan to spend ten years coming home from Troy.....

--Bryan