Re: Re: heroband wyter

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 19:25:14 +0000

On Tue, 19 Feb 2002 11:31:28 -0000, Mark wrote:
>FWIW, I understand that hero bands and guardian entities are going
>to be a much more central theme in HW2, with more detailed
>guidelines on acquiring and using them.

Cool, I rather like the concept, even if they do feel a bit like other superhero teams in a Fantasy game.

Reckon there's any market for a book of Hero Bands, U:tToG style? I would image that one could fit at least 32 into such a book with adventure ideas and 'how to use this as a basis for a campaign' notes. I'd buy it.

York BSAC Web Page:
http://website.lineone.net/~york_bsac