Little Rituals Re: Digest Number 756

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 17:33:55 -0500

Here;s a little ritual most folks follow:

Look both ways before you cross the street. Some of the magical rituals and 'twitches' practiced are probably done because they are useful and they just might save your life. Folks may differ but they might just be the ones who cross the street without looking - even if the light gives them the right of way...

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Kyer - Consultant
Distributed Technology Management (LOB Porting Lab)