Re: Digest Number 756

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 16:18:05 -0000

Many modern people in developed countries perhaps, but in fact probably a minority of them too. I was brought up with prayers before every meal, for example. In any case even if Glorantha had no magic or active religious practices whatsoever, I think you'd find living among the Orlanthi plenty strange enough.

However I don't think you'd find it a lot more strange in an Orlanthi stead than living among any of the remaining tribal people who follow a traditional lifestyle in the modern world today... most of the time.

Simon Hibbs