Re: What Issaries should publish

From: theunspokenword <hia15_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 14:41:39 -0000

But that's the point - OiD isn't about the siege of Whitewall - and there *are* maps of locations involved in the Big Battle.

> I hoped my mention of several UW products and stuff on the web
site would
> indicate that products from people other than Issaries could fill
my
> perceived need. Fan writers are ALWAYS going to be an important
part of
> Gloranthan publication, and mistaking them for the fan-produced
drivel
> other areas suffer from is a big mistake.

Oh sure, and I wasn't in any way suggesting you weren't open to fanproduced  work - indeed, your work as volunteer co-ordinator shows that you believe in fostering links between Issaries and the fan base. It was more that at this point my discussion was morphing away from direct responses to your questions and towards more general themes...

Mark

Mark Galeotti