Re: FW: O/T yahoo groups

From: moonbroth <Nick_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 14:50:10 -0000

Graham wrote:

> Before we run off half-cocked, has anyone come across any
> evidence that Yahoo's supposed intentions are actually real?

Gotta second this. No knee-jerk reactions, please. Somebody none of us know from Adam has cross-posted something to our list (and many others); none of the "old Yahoo! hands" here recognise the news, and Jane -- who has checked -- has found a dead link.

Not utterly convincing as a call to arms, eh? I agree there's always grounds for concern, but I want something more persuasive than this before I propose we uproot our stead and migrate to new pastures.

Cheers, Nick