Re: Re: FW: O/T yahoo groups

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 14:19:01 +0000

>I think this is the motivation I need to pull the trigger on finding
>a privately run home for these discussion lists.
>
>I'll have word soon on a Different place to hold these HW related
>discussions, free of unrelated banners, "continue to message" junk and
>such like annoying marketing.

Hmm.

Before we run off half-cocked, has anyone come across any evidence that Yahoo's supposed intentions are actually real?

And if they are, does anyone have a usefully-formatted archive of the messages to date?

And can I be the first to say 'I told you so'?

Cheers,
Graham

PS : Yes, my last post on the topic was supposed to be a private mail to Mike. Bad Graham, no cookie.

--
Graham Robinson
graham_at_...

Albion Software Engineering Ltd.