Re: Re: What Issaries should publish

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 10:17:39 -0500

John Hughes wrote:

> > social
>
> Well actually.... *blush*. Given it was Vindobona (not an Indian
> kitchen
> device) surely they were Viennese Quadi thanes and warriors?
>
> Don't worry, there's one in every crowd. :) Great opening scene, loses
> a lot
> on the small screen alas.
>
> John

It also demonstrates the value of teamwork - there's a scene with the germanic chieftain waving his axe and challening Maximus. Instead of a climactic battle between leaders, we see a half dozen legionaries leap on him like rats on a terrier...

A Good Moment. I shall be using it in 'Orlanth Is Dead' I assure you.

Jeff