"The Rough Guide to Sartar" as published by Ibex Moon

From: Edward G McDonald <EGM_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 15:16:22 -0000

To: The Editor of "The Rough Guide to Sartar" as published by Ibex Moon

Dear Sir,

I feel that I must congratulate you on your most excellent guidebook, "The Rough Guide to Sartar".

Due to my position as Seventh Deputy Assistant Administrator for Provincial Cultural Affairs - Literacy Section, I recently had the great misfortune to have to leave the enlightened heartlands of our great empire to visit to the uncouth barbarians to establish their levels of literacy and whether the establishment of a literacy programme was required.

This onerous duty was made all the more difficult by the lack of objective and unbiased information available on the barbarian lands of Sartar. However, my journey was made much easier after reading your publication and I am particularly looking forward to your upcoming publication on the "Inns in Sartar!" as this will assist me in avoiding some of the more unpleasant so-called hostelries that masquerade as taverns in those parts.

All Hail the Reaching Moon!

I remain your obedient servant,

Biblius Minimus
Seventh Deputy Assistant Administrator for Provincial Cultural Affairs - Literacy Section

Cheers Nick, for "The Rough Guide to Sartar". It's nice to see that barbarians are not getting it all their own way!

Edward

Edward G McDonald
egm_at_...