The extent of Homeward Ocean(B

From: IWASAKI Moto(B <efendi_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 11:43:51 +0900

This is Efendi (in Japan).

Zebraface talked me that Gloranthan ships can sail from Noloswal to Jrustela for a week. That surprised me.

I know that the Roman galley had sailed from Ostia (the port of Roma) to Alexandria for a week in the 1st century.

I think about it that only hero like Arglath can do sailing like British tea clippers or steamships. Probably hero could be helped with Orlanth or Magasta and Undines.

Or must do we identified Homeward Ocean with Mediterrenian Sea?

How about it?

  Memini tui. Simul aliquid audivero, tibi scribam.

Moto Iwasaki      E-mail : efendi_at_...
$B4d:j(B  $BK>EP(B        Cell Ph: efendi_at_...
Yanqi Wangdeng My Site: http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~ty2m-iwsk/rq/