Re: London HQ

From: ian_hammond_cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 11:48:08 -0000

Bruce Ferrie wrote:
> I've just put up a section on my website aimed at getting people
in/around London who want to play Hero Wars in touch with each other: ... I know there are a fair few people playing/wanting to play HW in the London

Even if you cannot commit to a regular game, but are interested in one-offs it is worth signing up. I occasionally have ideas for episodes that don't fit in the Finchely game (for example I'm toying with a Wolf Pirates in Teshnos idea) which I would be happy to run as a demo or one-off for a scratch group at some point. I'm sure others might want to run one-offs as well.