Heroquest vs Herowars

From: giangero <janjero_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 17:29:48 -0000

Hi to all:

an excerpt from the FAQ page:

<<Is this Hero Wars 2nd Edition?
No, this is HeroQuest. Hero Wars is now the name of the book series for playing HeroQuest in "modern" Glorantha. The Hero Wars roleplaying game is no longer in print. >>

I understand that Hero Wars RPG is different from Hero Quest RPG. But I also understand that the new system, Heroquest _encomprises_ the old system, so no more HeroWars II ed.

Right? Do you share my understanding? The above sentence is not crystalline clear in my opinion.

So the HeroWars RPG is dead, but it is being resurrected to a higher/different status?

Gian