Re: Alert: spam from Yahoo!

From: Michael Schwartz <mschwartz_at_...>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 12:29:59 -0500

Tim Ellis wrote:

>Maybe they are just selectively
>spamming the Americans?

It appears that people who signed up for Yahoo! email addresses are being targeted, not just Americans. Several Canadians I know were affected as well, and one New Zealander. And yes, I *did* verify before posting... I have been on the Internet 20+ years, and know the import of getting the facts straight before reporting them.

In the interest of getting the list back on topic, this will be my last post on the subject.

--
Michael Richard Schwartz | Language is my playground,
mschwartz_at_... | and words, its slides and