Re: Fog of war

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 09:06:18 -0800

At 04:24 PM 3/30/2002 -0000, you wrote:
>I was wondering how to use fog as a magical entity as Iphara does not seem
>appropriate for the use I envisioned. I was hoping to use in my game on
>bank holiday Monday, a thick fog to surround the Heroes as zombies come out
>of the gloom at them. I was going to use the fog just as a scene setter, to
>make the grove the heroes wondered into a bit more scarier and to impair
>their vision.

This is nearly exactly how I envisioned Iphara fog to be used. Sometimes it blankets Dragon Pass and brings murder or instigates murder. Other times it is brought by instigators for their own purposes. Perhaps to ambush, to to escape.

"Where Iphara lies, deceit lives."

Greg Stafford, greg_at_...
Issaries, Inc. 900 Murmansk St., Suite 5; Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510) 452 1648 Fax: (510) 302 0385 Publisher of Hero Wars, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <www.glorantha.com>