Re: Hero Quest maps

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 04:40:20 +0300 (EEST)

On Tue, 2 Apr 2002, Greg Stafford wrote:

> At 04:29 PM 4/2/2002 +0300, you wrote:
> >Parhaps calling it a map of the inner world is a mistake on my part,
> >but I still hope there's going to be a map of the _whole_ of mappaple
> >Glorantha.
>
> Perhaps you have put your finger on the problem: the world when we get out
> to the Altinae etc. is not really mappable?

Ok, I suppose that makes sense.

The RQ-2 map is still rather nice. Since it's so very out of print, could it parhaps be scanned up and added to the body of maps on www.glorantha.com?

That way those that like the fringes mapped (be it just formatively) can have the benefit of the map without hunting for a copy of RQ-2.

        -Adept : eagerly awaiting the new maps to come