Re: Parchment Heroes, anyone?

From: stefan.drawert_at_...
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 15:38:41 +0200

Hello Guy,

Sonntag, 15:09:48, Guy wrote:

>|Guy> With all the artistic talent out there (hint, hint), I'd say that HeroQuest needs some affordable yet atmospheric playing aids. The visual element of RPGs often goes sadly neglected, after all.
Guy> With little artistic talent of my own (of course), I recommend a line of "Parchment Heroes", printed cardboard figures like Steve Jackson's Cardboard Heroes line. (I'd snap up the upcoming Guy> miniatures line if I could afford 'em, though.)

though I checked my entire HD I couldn't find them anymore, but there is some guy out there in the web, who creates & distributes fantasy TTfonts depicting monsters and characters. just type "all your runes are belong to us", print out and you have a nice ready-to-be-but-out group of said "parchment heroes" [unicolored :|]. if someone else got the link, may be this could be interesting for you. IIRC, two demo fonts were free to DL.

hope this helps,

Stefan