Parchment Heroes, anyone?

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 08:09:48 -0500

With all the artistic talent out there (hint, hint), I'd say that HeroQuest needs some affordable yet atmospheric playing aids. The visual element of RPGs often goes sadly neglected, after all. With little artistic talent of my own (of course), I recommend a line of "Parchment Heroes", printed cardboard figures like Steve Jackson's Cardboard Heroes line. (I'd snap up the upcoming miniatures line if I could afford 'em, though.)

Guy
Guy Hoyle (ghoyle1_at_...)
"I used to think, "Mind control satellites? No way!' But now, I can't remember what we did without 'em."