Re: Parchment Heroes, anyone?

From: theunspokenword <hia15_at_...>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 17:34:12 -0000

In fact, this strand helped stiffen our resolve, firm our sinews and generally reached the parts other posts might not.

For those of you already on the Unspoken Word's free news listing yahoogroup (Unspoken-Word-News - you can subscribe through yahoogroups or by clicking the button on our website), there are now a couple of polls up for us to sample people's views on the basic idea and what kinds of figures they would like.

Our idea is to have some generic hero-types available for free on the website and then sell others (specific units, etc) to cater for both wargamers and roleplayers who sometimes like to use figures. Do go and vote: we'd love to know what you think.

(And there is a preview of the very nifty cover to UW2)

All the best,

Mark

Mark Galeotti

The Unspoken Word