RE: Star constellations as surface map - slightly OT

From: bernuetz.oliver_at_...
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 15:35:22 -0400

Joerg :

> ObGlorantha:

> Does the sky represent the god world (of the Dara Happans) or the Spirit
> World (of the Praxians)? Are these representations of the pre-collision
> Inner World?

Yes:-)

Less facetiously it represents a lot of different things to different peoples. The Dara Happans will say a costellation represents this while the Kralorelan's say it represents this. I guess the Palmatelans see the same sky given a flat world so of course they see different things again, which will vary depending on where you are.

Oliver