Re: SV: Hero wars & Gloranthan art

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 08:58:10 -0700

Forgive me for losing the precise subject of this string.

At 11:21 AM 4/18/2002 -0000, you wrote:
>> Before I start offering to scan/photocopy it, what's the copyright
>> status? Owned by someone on this list is my guess :)
>Drawn by Walter Moore, who is an *extremely* generous fellow. I dunno
>what the legalese position would be, and doubt anyone is particularly
>bothered.

Actually, if it is Issaries copyright, we do care. If it is a map of ours we may not want it online. If it is our map and we do want it on line, then we would want it on our site. If you have time to be scanning maps or art, then please allow me to remind you that II is always seeking volunteers to help us get our documents, etc. on line.
Please let me remind people we are always open to illustrations, fan or professional, of Glorantha; for our site as well.

Greg Stafford, greg_at_...
Issaries, Inc. 900 Murmansk St., Suite 5; Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510) 452 1648 Fax: (510) 302 0385 Publisher of Hero Wars, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <www.glorantha.com>