Origins HeroQuest Events

From: Michael Schwartz <mschwartz_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 21:11:17 -0400

Hey folks,

GAMA finally has my events posted on the Origins website (www.originsgames.com/), huzzah! The titles and descriptions are identical to those for my GenCon events. Event numbers and dates are listed below.

Event Title: Lonisisaga: Will of the Gods Event Number: 6738
Date/Time: Thursday, July 4th, 10:00am

Event Title: Lonisisaga: Bad Rain over Taral Event Number: 6739
Date/Time: Thursday, July 4th, 7:00pm

Event Title: Lonisisaga: A Feathered Queen Arises Event Number: 6740
Date/Time: Friday, July 5th, 10:00am

Event Title: Lonisisaga: A Brideprice from Hell Event Number: 6741
Date/Time: Friday, July 5th, 7:00pm

Event Title: Lonisisaga: The Sun Stands Betrayed Event Number: 6742
Date/Time: Saturday, July 6th, 10:00am

Event Title: Lonisisaga: For King and Country Event Number: 6743
Date/Time: Saturday, July 6th, 7:00pm

--
Michael Richard Schwartz | Language is my playground,
mschwartz_at_... | and words, its slides and