Re: Trade Goods from the Lunar Empire

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 19:12:05 +0300 (EEST)

On Wed, 24 Apr 2002, simon_hibbs2 wrote:

> The PCs in my game are a Lunar emxpedition to Karse. As such
> they have taken trade goods to Karse to use to buy exotic
> goods such as Kralorelan silks, Teshnan spices, carpets from
> Affadjan, etc.
>
> My problem is, what kinds of goods might they bring from
> Peloria?

>From the empire?

Magic items created by people trained in the Lunar university. (The likes of which nobody in Karse has ever seen)

Usually, I'd think the civilized Empire likes to have raw materials and precious metals flow in and products go out. Selling things like writing sets and paper (papyrus?), beautiful jewelry, wines, liquers, parhaps even toys.

        -Adept