Re: Using Famous Characters

From: ferguswindbag <abf_at_...>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 22:11:34 -0000

IMCG, In Kallyr's case at least, they meet her. I think at least one of the PCs has her name appear on his character sheet, and they're important enough (and supportive of her enough) to have fairly ready access to her. (When she's not indisposed in jail/ Sun County/the Sky World/other, at any rate.) They don't know the "future history" (game year is 1612, started in 1600), but they know trouble is brewing, Kallyr has a firm grip on the large wooden spoon being used to stir it, and just how big the Lunar ladle is...

I'm anticipating they (and our warriors at large) will support the '13 Rebellion to the hilt, and suffer mightily for it, given their attitude to this point. Afterwards (and playing their new characters, if it comes to that...) I have no idea what their attitude towards her will be.

When it comes to Argrath, Argrath, and Argrath, it's all up in the air, but certainly whether they support (or oppose, or kill him on the road) any given one isn't a particular worry.