Re: Karse

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 16:47:51 -0000

Here's someone's home-grown map of tyhe city. I don't use it for my campaign, but you might :

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Crete/1709/heortland_city.htm

There's also a writeup of the city frome someone else's game here :

http://www.aslak.demon.co.uk/runequest/karse2.html

And of course there's always Joerg, who has loads of stuff on Heortland, if you don't mind rummaging around his site here :

http://www.toppoint.de/~joe/homegl.html

Myself, I've got my own Karse highly heretodox version of the city, that's almost certainly totaly incompatible with anythign anyone else has ever written or thought about it.

Vive la difference!

> In Storm Tribe, a Lhankor Mhy great library is said to be located
in
> southern heortland. Is it possible it is in Karse?

I wouldn't personaly have said that Karse was in southern heortland, but it depends how you define 'sothern'. If it is intended to mean coastal heortland, a reasonable interpretation IMHO, then why not?

Simon Hibbs