Gloranthan Map Collection(B

From: IWASAKI Moto(B <efendi_at_...>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 21:52:36 +0900

This is Efendi.

I open the links to maps that is opened at each sites at http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~ty2m-iwsk/rq/indices/geography/gloranthan/mappae/index.html with the thumbnails of these maps.

If you own the map that have been introduced by me and be hurted by my selfish doing, please tell me so. Immediately I will do as you like. (stopping to open or introducing to clarify more ...)

And if you know the maps about Glowrantha besides maps that I have introduced, please teach me that maps. Immediately I will add that maps to the Collection.
However, if informations that a map have are less than informations that the other map have, I omit the lesser map. please understand this point. If the lesser map has only one different information or be more beautiful, I don't omit that map.

Bye.

  Memini tui. Simul aliquid audivero, tibi scribam.

Moto Iwasaki      E-mail : efendi_at_...
$B4d:j(B  $BK>EP(B        Cell Ph: efendi_at_...
Yanqi Wangdeng My Site: http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~ty2m-iwsk/rq/