Re: Palashee's Children

From: ian_hammond_cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 13:50:11 -0000

> Whilst on the subject of Palashee.

KOS mentions that Palashee is a father.
Does anyone know who and what happened to his children?

Nothing canonical. However, I think that some of his kin are still in the hills around Wintertop, and might choose to stake a claim to the throne through those blood ties. In the abscence of other references to the contrary I am goinng to propose that Hendrakos, who Phargentes Kingslayer is recording as killing, was one of the sons of Palashee and an early Exile pretender to the Tarshite throne.

I tend to think in terms of the Scottis pretenders to the English throne following the English Civil war for an example (though not necessarily an analogy) of this.