Humakti and Yanarfali Sex intentions

From: vingo_france <vingo_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 09:40:37 -0000

> But I don't think Arkat Kortagisson calls himself Arkat Humaktsson
> anymore.
> TI

Of course, after Arkat called himself Kingstroll. ;)

I saw the duality between two philosophies on GS post's answer. Both are right and both are wrong. Thanks for these link. Excellent point of view.

But, The Bare Blades and The Hoods philosophies are both Heortling Philosophies.
They can only afford just a little to Humakt's mind, but it is very interesting for gaming.

They could be through The Bare Blades philosophers a few number of homosexuals. Some think that human body has some needs. I could be easy to believe too, that among the Hoods keepers another extreme worshippers have the aim to profit of all mundane sex pleasures and became also bisexual or homosexual. Extremsism always exits.

I just think to lunar empire sex practices: If we could compare just a little lunar empire to greek and roman empire, we could believe in Glamour or other big lunar cities, sexual divergeances use to be.
As Yanafal worshippers are close to death power, could these last points be associated to them too ?

NB: I don't want to make my game an orgy, but sexuality is a great part of the game; marriage, kids and other community events. Also in Orlanthi(or Heortling) traditions, a part of your adult initiation is to tell your genealogy.

Thanks in advance and regards

Vingo