Re: Re: via the spirit world?

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 23:55:10 +0100

On Sun, 19 May 2002 20:45:11 +0000, you wrote:

>Peter Nordstrand:
>
>>The Honorable Mister Dawson wrote:
>
>> > Do I have this right? Do animists get to the Hero World by > passing
>>through the spirit world?
>
>>Yes, sir. It is my understanding that you are correct.
>
>I think people can enter the Hero Plane directly without having
>to go through either the spirit, god or sorcery planes.

But do they?

You're probably right. People _can_ enter the Hero Plane directly, but for most people it's probably a lot more likely that they enter the Otherworld by the route they're familiar with and from Storm Stead/Yelm's Hall/etc. set off on their journey.

York BSAC Web Page:
http://website.lineone.net/~york_bsac