Re: Origins of the Kerofini tribes

From: illuminate33 <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_...>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 01:14:14 -0000

> It is my understanding that four kerofini tribes/clans have been
> published - The Mitchuinn, Hendarli, Marantaros and Iristaros.
> As I understand it:-
> The Mitchuinn originated in the Dara-Ni confederation (although
I'm
> not sure where that is, somewhere to the north I'm guessing)

IIRC, this is originally coming from the Redline History of LE (Greg Stafford) and accurate name for it was Cynnelf Alliance for orlanthi of Saird (Martin Laurie expanded this idea in Enclosure Fanzine.), Hwarin Dalthippa destroyed it and its remnants went south and later became Tarsh Kingdom.

Dara-ni is the term for Dara Happans like "southern-province" I guess for Saird.

> The Hendarli are "of the noble blood" so I assume they are
descended
> directly from Arim the Pauper.
> But I cannot find any reference to the origins of the Marantaros
or
> Iristaros.

AFAIK (but it might not be original), it was induced by "Tarsh War" by Reaching Moon Megacorp,
Scenario for struggle between Exiles and Lunars. It is not official but an excellent work.

TI