Re: Orlanth's Mother: Kero Fin

From: wulfcorbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 12:52:42 -0000

> In fact, some players wish to walk, to climb to the top of
> Orlanth's Mother.
> Is there something that they could feel, see or else ?

Unless you ask nicely beforehand, the first thing you will feel is Maran Gori axes through your skull...

> I believe this travel would be extremely difficult.

'normal' and 'hero' are incompatible :-) hey better be GOOD at what they do, it's HeroQuest time...

> Are there any path, as it could exist on StormWalk... ?

There are paths, but are they entirely mundane?

> Will they be obliged to climb, fly or else ?

There are many ways I would say. Or maybe all are needed at different times. Yinkini are expected to climb once in their lifetime.

> - Weather:
> I found, that sometimes clouds are presents.

Possibly there are always some clouds, but sometimes one huge one.

> Is there ever snow on the top ?

Always, I think

> Is there a better season than others ?

Yes, but which it is depends on what you want to do, and how :-) Storm Season would be hardest physically, but would benefit Storm magics, for instance.

> - Godi
> Where are living Kero Fin priestresses ?
> Is there a temple, a shrine ?
> Where are they doing their rituals ?

I'll leave these, since I'm not sure myself.

> - Mystical/Spiritual
> Could this be considered as a path to begin an
> heroquest (enter the sky) or else ?

Definately. Just climbing Kero Fin (and jumping off...) IS a HQ for Yinkini. Not to enter the Sky, I would say though, that's not Orlanth's realm!

> Would they be closest to their own gods ?

Depends who their gods are! If they are Orlanthi, then certainly.

Wulf