Re: Re: Kinstrife

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 23:42:58 +1000

Ian:

> John Hughes wrote:
>
> >Full exiles however, are beyond kin, beyond law,
> beyond Orlanth. They may be killed with impunity. No
> kinstrife.
>
> Careful. In the section on Outlawry and bootless
> crimes TR makes the point that 'two wrongs don't make
> a right'.

Yipsa. I hope my later comments about legalities being only part of the picture would indicate the balance of this issue: that death is never dealt easily to those who are or once were kin. For me, kinstrife is the single most haunting issue to most DP Orlanthi.

John

nysalor_at_...                              John Hughes
Questlines: http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/

For every thing that lives is holy, life delights in life; Because the soul of sweet delight can never be defil'd.