Humakti acceptability

From: wulfcorbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 09:35:41 -0000

I've been trying to think where & when a Humakti would be accepted within a Storm Pantheon worship ceremony. Humakt has severed his kinship with Orlanth, but Humakt worshippers (I'm sure) still get the ability 'Worship Storm Pantheon'. So I guess they can still partake of communal worship.

However, I can't see them being entirely welcome on days of worship dedicated to fertility or life. So has anyone figured any limits on their acceptability?

This train of thought was derailed from considering whether Yanafal Tarnils (I hope I'm remembering that right, the Solar god with distinct similarities to Humakt) would be accepted in any Humakt ceremonies (pre-Lunar invasion, if that matters). Any opinions there?

Wulf