Re: Re: Humakti acceptability

From: con1453_at_...
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 09:31:48 EDT

In a message dated 6/13/02 9:13:55 AM, simon.hibbs_at_... writes:

<< Sure, the trivial, minor cultural differences between the knightly orders of the Carmanian nobles houses, and the Heotling sheep herders are hardly worth even mentioning. After all, a Fighetr is a Fighter. Heck, why don't we just play D&D? It's so much easier with universal character classes.

Simon Hibbs >>

Come now, I doubt that Wulf was going so far as that. I suspect that he is feeling more like one of my players, who after looking at (I never counted??) different versions of Orlanth and Ernalda in Thunder Rebels, said that "not even Tekumel set out to tell us in detail what all the 109 incarnations of Sarku WERE."

Jim Chapin