Re: Humakti acceptability

From: jeffkyer <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 14:05:30 -0000

Not unless the ritual called for them - they might take the ritual role of Death if one is required. A proxy you know is better than... OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT COMING OUT OF THE CIRCLE?!??! ITS HID- (crunch)

> What about the Yanafal question? Are they in any way (and what way)
> compatable with Humakt? Can they get along these days? Are they now
> related (I never knew much about Yanafal, and in these
Elmal/Yelmalio
> days things change).
>
> Wulf

Yanafal Tarnils is not a part of the Storm Tribe. Nuff Said. Yanafal LEFT Humakt (Carmainan branch) for the Lunars. There are ways to get back and forth between pantheons if the deity is a 'cross border shopper' but they are not easy and not safe.

Its not a casual thing to turn your back on your culture and your way of magic to adopt a new one. It should never be treated as such.

Jeff