Lost Eldarad ?

From: vingo_france <vingo_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 12:02:47 -0000

>> How many copies have been burned? A dozen or so?
>> Between two publications.
>> I suspect far more have been thrown out, damaged, lost in
>> the post, etc.
>> The last copy may one day end up in my collection, where it
>> is as safe as the Wyrm's Footnotes, works in progress, etc.
>> that it sits beside. And I'm not (by a long way) the only
>> collector who has a copy. Last year neither DoD nor Eldarad
>> were burnt at Tentacles, because they couldn't find a copy...

You could find them even in Europe.
I bough one in Germany and another in USA. Then I have today two Eldarad in my collection. But auction do not begin yet. Later perhaps.

I love ducks as I could love Eldarad and DoD. There are so ... and so beautiful exceptions in a such collection. ;)

Wilfried / Vingo
Paris, France.