Re: Re: The opposition, publishing

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 07:56:32 -0700

One of my points in HQ is the contrast between everyday life and the epic proportions of the Hero Wars. The challenges of the extraordinary are best appreciated when contrasted with the everyday. I feel that the supernatural events take on more depth and meaning when the ordinary is known. Finally, the mundane serves as the training ground for the extraordinary: a cattle raid to learn how it goes, another to learn how things can go wrong and challenge the belief system of experience and a third in the Hero Plane to see the supernatural.
YGMV

Greg Stafford, greg_at_...
Issaries, Inc. 900 Murmansk St., Suite 5; Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510) 452 1648 Fax: (510) 302 0385 Publisher of Hero Wars, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <www.glorantha.com>