Humakti as War Leaders

From: morganconrad <morganconrad_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 17:44:24 -0000

I don't see the "new style" Humakti as viable war leaders. You want somebody who preaches victory, not death. George Patton's famous quote is the leadership you want.

"For when the Orlanthi must fight outsiders - ones who do not follow Orlanth's laws. The ones where they are free to play dirty again..."

Huh? Now what have I missed? Humakti are the honorable fighters, no ambushes, all that stuff. Orlanthi are the sneaky clever types. Again, good reason to follow an Orlanthi, not a Humakti.

Really, I wish Greg et. al. would stop mucking with the perfectly good Humakht cult of 20 years ago and just come out with the damned Lunar books!