Re: re: More Humakti stuff

From: con1453_at_...
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 18:06:49 EDT

In a message dated 6/27/02 5:54:42 PM, morganconrad_at_... writes:

<< If we also add in this new proposal that Humakti usually fight only to the death, seldom giving quarter (and presumably, seldom expecting it) that leaves few possibilities for a Humakti: >>

Humakti themselves have a first blood duel. I find it hard to believe that anyone who knows this, fighting an Humakti, would not follow the form of dueling to first blood. I don't see anything in what has been written on this subject, by Greg or anyone else, which requires Humakti to "usually fight only to the death."

Jim Chapin