RE: Re: Lunar Engineer, I think

From: Bo Rosén <brosen_at_...>
Date: 05 Jul 2002 09:48:35 +0200

fre 2002-07-05 klockan 06.44 skrev Andrew Solovay:

> Hm... is this idea stupid? (I'm new here, I am.) Perhaps the engineer is

I'd have loved a sorceror-engineer, but I can't quite make one fit for this HeroBand. I will save the idea for later use though.

> a sorceror connected with the University, and has access to some
> construction-related grimoire?

Not much of a uni in Pavis, though someone could be doing research there certainly. Not sure what the priests at the knowledge temple would think of a sorcerer poking about in their EWF scrolls. It has potential. :-)

Thanks,

        Bo