Re: marriages in Dara Happa

From: kmnellist_at_...
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 14:52:34 EDT

In a message dated 08/07/02 17:22:58 GMT Daylight Time, HeroWars_at_yahoogroups.com writes:

<< Can anyone point me towards where I could find any material relating  to marriage in the lunar empire? Famous marriages, wedding customs,  gods/goddesses who protect the sanctity of marriage, etc? (modern  lunar empire and/or any of the main constituent cultures DH,  Carmanian, whatever) >>

There are a number of references to marriages and the consequences of marriages in the Fortunate Succession.

If I get some time I might try to look some up. They are mostly warnings against bad marriages, IIRC.

Keith